Applications for the NAG's 2024 term have closed.
Apply to join the Go NAPSACC Nation Advisory Group (NAG) here!
Go NAPSACC wants to hear your voice! The NAG brings together early childhood educators, consultants, and state partners from across NAPSACC Nation to:
- Increase access and equitable use of Go NAPSACC.
- Keep the Go NAPSACC team informed and grounded in the reality of implementation.
- Bring representative partners to the table to help influence Go NAPSACC’s future direction.
- Increase communication between states utilizing Go NAPSACC.
The NAG is currently accepting applications for the 2024 term. NAG member responsibilities include:
- Attending 4 of 6 virtual meetings a year.
- Actively engaging through conversations and chat input.
- Responding to occasional emails between meetings.
NAG members also have the opportunity to share information learned with others, review drafts of new Go NAPSACC resources, and lead icebreakers or other presentations. To view the NAG's 2023 activities, click here.
The NAG is composed of Go NAPSACC users. Members have an active Go NAPSACC account. Diverse Go NAPSACC account holders are encouraged to apply. Previous NAG members who did not serve in 2023 are welcome to apply for the 2024 term. Applications are due by November 30th. Please email Go NAPSACC Implementation Advisor, Aviva Starr with any questions.
Check out the image below to hear from current NAG members about why you should apply!