Go NAPSACC’s Nation Advisory Group (NAG) continues its work in 2023, with the goals of increasing access and equitable use of Go NAPSACC, keeping the team informed and grounded in the realities of implementation, bringing representative stakeholders to the table to help influence Go NAPSACC's future direction, and improving communication between states that use Go NAPSACC. NAG participants will also continue to have more opportunities to present to the group and hold leadership roles.
Additionally, visit here to access all past Go NAPSACC Nation Advisory Group minutes.
The minutes and related files from the 2023 meeting are given by date below.
- February 17, 2023: Minutes, Go NAPSACC SOP Protocol Proposal, CDC-RFA-DP23-0014 Go NAPSACC Alignment, CDC-RFA-DP23-0012 Go NAPSACC Alignment
- April 21, 2023: Minutes, Implementation Models Mini Grants & Incentives, Community Partnerships
- June 16, 2023: Minutes, Professional Development, Community Partnerships
- August 18, 2023: Minutes, Go NAPSACC Social Media
- October 20, 2023: Minutes, Navigation for Provider Tools, Trainings How-To-Guides, NAG Selection Process, Equity Checklist - CACFP Proposal