Go NAPSACC’s Nation Advisory Group (NAG) continues its work in 2022, with the goals of increasing access and equitable use of Go NAPSACC, keeping the team informed and grounded in the realities of implementation, bringing representative stakeholders to the table to help influence Go NAPSACC's future direction, and improving communication between states that use Go NAPSACC. Additionally, in 2022, NAG participants will have more opportunities to present to the group and hold leadership roles.
The minutes and related files from the 2022 meeting are given by date below
- February 8, 2022: Minutes and NAG 2021 Review PDF
- April 9, 2022: Minutes, NAG Cell Phone Use, and NAG Implementation Models
- June 17, 2022: Minutes and Oral Health Presentation
- August 19, 2022: Minutes,Training Experience, Spectrum of Opportunities, Year End and Learning Collaboratives
- October 21, 2022 Minutes, Selection Process, and PA Keystone Kids Go Presentation
- December 16, 2022: Minutes, Equity Jamboard, and Year in Review PDF