Give your state’s youngest residents a healthy start with Go NAP SACC
Go NAP SACC, a trusted tool in child care-based health promotion, is now available to states nationwide for annual membership purchase. A Go NAP SACC membership will give early care and education (ECE) programs in your state access to our high quality, evidence-informed tools. As a state administrator, you will receive assistance in planning your outreach and support for ECE programs. You will also gain access to valuable self-assessment data from participating ECE programs.
Access to Go NAP SACC Online Tools for Early Care and Education Programs
1 year of unlimited access to the Go NAP SACC online tools for up to 200 users, which includes:
- Self-Assessments in 5 content areas (Child Nutrition, Physical Activity, Outdoor Play & Learning, Breastfeeding & Infant Feeding and Screen Time)
- Customizable Action Plans to help child care providers set and meet quality improvement goals
- Tips & Materials resource library with classroom activities, tips for teachers, parent engagement resources, and more
- Ongoing customer service technical support for website users via a toll-free “help desk” line
Support & Training for State Administrators and Technical Assistance Professionals
- “Kick-off” call to assist in planning your state’s implementation of Go NAP SACC
- 2-hour live webinar training for Technical Assistance professionals on using Go NAP SACC with ECE programs
- Support for state administrators from Go NAP SACC project team, including regular check-in calls with Go NAP SACC staff
Administration & Reporting Services for State Administrators
- Up to two reports showing detailed self-assessment scores from all participating child care providers and summaries to fulfill CDC 1305 reporting requirements
- Unlimited on-demand reporting including real-time access to registration data, detailed self-assessment scores, and action planning data (coming in Spring 2017)
2016/2017 Annual Membership Introductory Price: $15,000
Pilot options are available for a trial with fewer providers at a lower cost.
Please visit our contact us page or email email@example.com for more information.